Friday, August 21, 2009

The Stitches and Craft Show



My sister and I visited the Stitches and Craft Show yesterday. There were so many stalls/markets to choose from. It was great if you are interested in scrap booking, cross stitch, patchwork, and card making. While there were other stalls concentrating on different crafts, these were the predominant categories.

There were quite a few millinery stalls there- which I loved! I love hats. They make every outfit a glamorous, extravagance. I wish more people wore them, so I wouldn't stand out so much when I wear mine!

A have listed a few of the milliner's that were present there yesterday:

Lin Teo Designs: the below photo is one of her lovely designs.



Hat Box Creations by Denise Bromley- stunning cream straw hat with black bow. Reminded me of the Dior "New Look" hat.
Ph: 9663 4867
denisebromley@optusnet.com.au


Lindsay Clare Couture Millinery - interesting hats using lace, and other unlikely products to produce her hats.

Papillon Hats by Margaret Keeble - Margaret had designed my favourite of the day! A stunning black and white spiralling creation. It is unfortunate I don't have a photo or a website to show you.
110 Rosemead Road, Hornsby
NSW 2077
Ph: 9987 4330

There were also a few hand screen printed textiles sellers. My favourite print of the day was the below design by BKH design. I am planning to make cushions out of it, and I will hopefully post the finished product photos on my blog soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment