Thursday, September 10, 2009

Meet the Photographer: Milena from I Love Wednesdays



One of the positives of working in fashion, is that you get to meet an array of talented people often. Their creativity astounds me every time, and Milena, from I Love Wednesdays is no exception to this rule.

I have had the pleasure of collaborating with Milena for various portfolio's, and I have added a few photos below to show off some of her work.


Featured in the above photo is the Penelope Red Cherry Bolero, and it will be available on Etsy soon.

Model: Olga.
Make Up: Nat Biller


Featured in the above photo is the Penelope Red Barcelona Corset and Navy Organza Squiggle Skirt.



Featured in the above photo is the Penelope Red Scribble Winter Dress


Featured in the above photo is the Penelope Red Be My Baby Pink Dress
Model: Rachelle
Make Up: Nat Biller


Featured in the above photo is the Penelope Red Black Bow Tie Top, and Monet Flared Pants.
Model: Amy
Make Up: Nat Biller



Featured in the above photo is the Penelope Red Orange Floral Corset Dress

Milena is so easy to work with, hard working, and her photos truly do speak a thousand words! Be sure to take a look at her website for more inspiring photos.

Milena is currently interested in also developing her Bridal portfolio, among other projects.
Contact Milena here.

Follow me on twitter or facebook for more updates of my latest designs and finds!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos. They really show off your designs!

    ReplyDelete