Friday, September 18, 2009

The Penelope Red Black and White Printed Bowtie Top



I thought I would highlight the Penelope Red Black and White Printed Bow Tie Top today.
I like this top because you can just as easily wear it with your favourite pair of jeans, as well as a nice pair of pants or skirt. It can be casual top to wear while shopping, and then it can be transformed into a top to wear to dinner or another sophisticated occasion!






The back of the top (above).

The front of the top (above)





The Penelope Red Black and White Printed Bow Tie Top is available in US sizes 4-10 (or AU sizes 8-14). It is only $70USD. Customers in Australia: please email me at designer@penelopered.com.au for the current equivalent in AUD.



Follow me on twitter or facebook for more updates of my latest designs and finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment