Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tabou Restaurant



The hubbie and I dined at Tabou, last Friday night. Tabou is a lovely French Restaurant, situated in one of Sydney's very busy restaurant quarters: Crown Street, Surry Hills.



I usually try to not eat too much dairy, as I am technically allergic to it- but how can anyone pass up a twice baked goats cheese and Gruyere soufflé? I certainly can't! It was a melt-in-your-mouth, gorgeously extravagant, and satisfying! The allergies will just have to suffer! (soufflé pictured above).


The hubbie had the Bisque.


I love visiting Tabou. The service is always friendly and helpful, the food exquisite, the atmosphere cosy, romantic, and a little like you have been transported to another place, and perhaps another time!

Details:
Address: 527 Crown Street, Surry Hills, Sydney, 2010, NSW, Australia
Phone: 9319 5682
Website: www.tabourestaurant.com.au

Follow me on twitter or facebook for more updates of my latest designs and finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment