Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wednesday is Accessory Day! Amazing Clutch Bags

I took a little time out yesterday to read the great online magazine, NEET.

I discovered a fantastic accessories label, tivi. They make amazing bags out of wood, leather and stainless steel. My favourite bag was the Walnut Aloe Sari Clutch Bag. Simply stunning!

I have had my eye on a few more clutches for a while.... some of my favourites are below.

The Classic Liberty peacock - luxury silk-lined clutch bag by redrubyrose


The next photo is of the AMELIE clutch by percyhandmade


Follow me on twitter or facebook for more updates of my latest designs and finds!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that Walnut Aloe Sari Clutch is amazing!

    Delighted to be featured amongst such finds, many thanks indeed :)

    ReplyDelete