Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday is Accessory Day! Cocktail Rings



I love a statement piece of jewellery. Since my designs are a statement in themselves, and I often wear my designs, I usually wear less jewellery. However, there is always room in my outfit for a good cocktail ring or a beautiful brooch!

I have included some of my favourite cocktail rings, which are currently being sold on Etsy. All three are below $100 USD.

I admire each of these rings, as they have been made from something that you don't find many places! They are very unique in their own way!



Pictured above: Ailette - 008 by evemmetalsmith. This ring has been made from Rainforest Jasper. Stunning colours and I love the shape!




Pictured above is the RED LACE AGATE COCKTAIL RING - Size 6.5 by sassyglassjewelry




Pictured above is the Sea Urchin Collection-Green Sultan Ring by staroftheeast



Besides my engagement and wedding rings, I only own one other ring, which is this Cocktail ring, pictured in the above and below photo. I bought it from a local market, and I love it! I wear it constantly.



There are many other cocktail rings to choose from on Etsy. Take a look!

Follow me on twitter or facebook for more updates of my latest designs and finds!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for featuring my ring on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ring picks, love your own ring too, very timeless and beautiful! Thank you very much for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!
    Beautiful feature, thank you so much for including my piece!
    Your work is GORGEOUS, very timeless and elegant...**off to check out your shop now!**

    ReplyDelete