Thursday, October 8, 2009

Artist's on Etsy

Ok, so I am taking a break from "Wednesday is Accessory Day", because I just love these Etsy finds, and I couldn't wait to show you!

I am always astounded by the illustrators that are on Etsy (and everywhere else for that matter). I also LOVE colour and detail, so I guess these artist's have caught my attention for this reason as well.

smallmuse is a collector of paper, and her one-off collages are stunning! At the time of writing this blog, there were only two designs on sale in her shop, but hopefully there will be more to follow.



Bird 17 One of a Kind ACEO by smallmuse

I am always in awe of people who can paint... it is something that I have admired, and have always wanted to learn properly, but I have just focused on everything else!

I love virtually every design/artwork in the BirdNerd artist's shop. The contrasting colours and textures are just beautiful!



Eastern Bluebird - Painting
by BirdNerd

No comments:

Post a Comment