Friday, October 2, 2009

New Designs on the Penelope Red Website

Pictured above, one of the latest Penelope Red styles: The Ikat Gold Mini Skirt

I am excited to share with you my very latest designs!

In the past few months, I have been slowly unravelling my latest inspirations, designs, and how they are made. This is a small, more exclusive collection, as they are all made using very individual fabrics, most are one-off's, and they have been created using more 'couture' techniques.

I have also updated the Penelope Red website gallery, as I was hoping that this format would be easier to browse through.

In this post I have placed one photo of each of the new designs featured on the website, as well as the link to the blog entry I did on each (look at this if you want to see the"making of")...


Above: the Penelope Red Ikat Bolero


Above: The Penelope Red Jade Winter Coat


Above: The Penelope Red Kaleidoscope Mini Skirt


Above: The Penelope Red Silk Road Winter Dress



Above: The Penelope Red Silk Road Hooded Coat

Be sure to check these styles out on the Penelope Red website!

These styles will be available in my Etsy store soon.

Follow me on twitter or facebook for more updates of my latest designs and finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment