Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Winner of the Penelope Red Blue Nightingale Scarf



Just a quick post... recently, I held a competition to win a handmade Penelope Red scarf. Natalia, from realisationcreations won the Blue Nightingale version, and was kind enough to post about it on her blog!

There is also a few photos of some of my recent designs in this post, so take a look!

Natalia is a jewellery designer, based in South Australia, and has some beautiful designs.


Alencon - rock crystal quartz, freshwater pearl, prehnite, Balinese and sterling silver bracelet

by realisationcreations



Above is a photo of Natalia, wearing her Penelope Red scarf.

It was nice to read her comments about the scarf too!:

Hi there Penelope! I blogged about the FAB scarf! Even my hubby was impressed. :) I've already worn it yesterday and today, and absolutely love it - thanks again! Natalia xo

I am just glad to see it has gone to a good home!

Thanks for entering the comp, and I will plan to create a new one in the next few months.

1 comment: