Sunday, November 1, 2009

Buppa's Bakehouse

My friends introduced me to this fabulous bakery on the weekend... Buppa's Bakehouse. Very different to what you would normally expect. American style cooking (e.g. pumpkin pie, key lime pie, pecan pie, brownies, etc), and for once, home style baking!!!

Home style baking may not sound like a big deal to most, but when you have come from a family like mine; who always bake their own cakes, biscuits, etc; buying a cake just seems sacrilege. But this unique bakery makes everything in small quantities, using REAL ingredients, and there is only one cook- Perfect!



I tried one of their bagels- yum! I also couldn't go past the Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie.... TO DIE FOR!!!!

I am a real sweet-tooth. Anything like this is like a siren calling out to me, "Eat ME!"

I would recommend this place to anyone who loves to indulge in the sweeter things in life, and who appreciate good quality baking!

Buppas Bakehouse
482 king Street
Newtown, Australia, 2042

I have also added some photos of my outfit I was wearing that day. I love this outfit. It features the Penelope Red Paris Bow Top, and the Penelope Red Fluted Skirt. I always say that your wardrobe is only limited to your imagination- I think this outfit is a good example of stretching the boundaries, and making it work!


No comments:

Post a Comment