Monday, February 1, 2010

ya hala Lebanese Restaurant

My husband, a friend and I visited the new "ya hala" Lebanese Restaurant, Randwick, Sydney, last Friday night. Such a great restaurant- great food, good service, and a nice friendly atmosphere.

The food is very fresh, served beautifully, and you can tell that it is cooked to order- rather than cooked in big batches.

I am a huge fan of lady fingers (lamb mince and pine nuts rolled into pastry, then fried- yeah not so healthy, but they taste oh so good!)- and the ones served here are divine!

The tabouli is very fresh- and just right, the shish kebabs are cooked just right.

If my hubbie and I ever wanted Lebanese, we always had to go to Surry Hills, in Cleveland Street, for anything worthwhile. Now we are so happy, as this place, I think, is better then what Surry Hills has to offer, and it is in our beloved East Sydney!

Next time, I am looking forward to trying the baklawa!

Ya Hala Restaurant
142 Avoca Street
Randwick
Sydney NSW
Australia

Ph: 9326 4122

Website: www.yahalarestaurant.com.au or join their facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment