Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Happy Customer: The Paris Bow Top



One of my lovely customers, from the USA has been kind enough to send me a photo of her wearing the Paris Bow Top, which she bought from my etsy shop recently. I love it how she matched it with a great pair of navy pants, and some cute red shoes.

This is what she had to say about it:

The beautiful Paris Red Bow Top arrived yesterday and it is lovely!!!! I can't wait to wear it. Your workmanship is top-notch! I'll have my husband take some pix of me wearing it this weekend and send it off to you.
Thank you so much again...it's beautiful!


The Paris Bow Top has been one of my best sellers, and now that I have run out of fabric (in both the stripe and the red), I will not be making any more. I only have two US size 8's or AU size 12's left.



If you would like to buy a copy for yourself, please email me on designer@penelopered.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment