Monday, April 19, 2010

My photos from The Winter Fashion Showcase

I finally have a photo of the new Penelope Red Dress, because it was featured in the Winter Fashion Showcase, at The Rocks Markets this past weekend, the 17th and 18th of April, 2010.

The below photos were taken using just my little digital camera, and I will hopefully soon have a few more photos from the day.



Above is the Penelope Red Black Rose Red Dress. Below is the Penelope Red Silk Road Winter Dress.



I am aiming to complete a short film of the parade, but I shot it via portrait and not landscape orientation, so once I work out how to rotate it, then it will be done!

2 comments:

  1. well done Pen - lovin the catwalk action! look fwd to seeing the film XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alex, did you catch the film? It is on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOc37jORWFw

    ReplyDelete