Tuesday, April 6, 2010

She's Out Of My League: My movie review



My hubby and I went out for dinner and a movie last night... I wouldn't normally have picked "She's Out Of My League", but since we had already seen "Clash of The Titans" and nothing else really inspired my attention, we watched this. Needless to say, I wasn't expecting much.



I was actually pleasantly surprised by this movie- it certainly wasn't a brain teaser, but if you find silly things funny, then this is the movie for you! I was expecting most of the jokes to be in the preview, but they certainly weren't- and at one stage I was laughing so much that I couldn't breathe.



I must warn you, this is for people with zero maturity level, but, as long as you go in the mood for a good laugh, and don't take it seriously, I recommend it. It isn't for everyone, but if you liked "The Hangover", "The Ugly Truth", "Knocked Up" or perhaps even "American Pie", then you will find "She's Out of my League" funny. This is probably a tamer movie compared to all of them, but it still has it's moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment