Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Venus on Etsy

My inspiration for the latest Penelope Red range, "The Venus, Penelope and Jane Collection" has made me think about all those other artists and designers on etsy who love the beautiful "Birth of Venus" painting. I decided to search for "Venus" using etsy's search engine, and this collection of items is what I picked...



Venus by ImagineStudio
This artist fuses photos and digital art to create these amazing and original artworks.




ORIGINAL ASIL ART - Collage Art - Venus 1 by asilart
A modern abstract collage on canvas with acrylics. Signed and dated on the back.

Classic / Set of 10 Bookplates by HattiesHootenanny
Keep your books tidy with these lovely book plates.



The Venus in Orange Leather by Trouvez
I love orange, and I could imagine this bag would come in handy on many occasions!

2 comments:

  1. It is an honour for my work to be presented on your exquisite blog. Thank you for your regard and please know that the feeling is mutual.

    Best wishes going your way,
    Lyse...aka imaginestudio.etsy.com
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely picks - I especially love ImagineStudio's work!

    ReplyDelete