Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New Fabrics for Spring and Summer

I have some new and exciting prints to show you, which will feature in my new Spring/Summer designs for 2010 and 2011. I love colour, prints and retro inspirations, so these fabrics simply sang out to me as soon as I saw them!


1st print: a polished cotton. This print I will get in Aqua as well. You can take a look at the other colour-way on the blog here.




2nd print: a gorgeous red with polka dots polyester satin. I may even use a little of this during winter for some cute blouses!




3rd print: My textile agent said that she thought of me the moment they received it- is that saying something about my taste in prints or what? Anyone who knows my style, knows I love vivid and bold prints. I think this will be fabulous in a great dress, or perhaps a halter neck top.

No comments:

Post a Comment