Monday, June 21, 2010

Stunning Liberty Floral Printed Wool



Isn't this print divine! The best part about it is that it is a 100% wool fabric, and it is soooooo soft. Being a wool, it truly is very unique, and I can't wait to create something out of it!



I think I might make bolero's out of it, a similar style to the Venus Floral Bolero.



Judging from the tag it came with, this is a Liberty printed wool. I am not an expert on Liberty prints, and I wasn't aware that they even printed on wool, but either way, I am in love with this print! It is so tempting to make something for myself with it... hmm... one for me, one for the shop!



The colours are so vibrant, but in quite dark and deep colours; an olive green background; bright red, blue, aqua, and dark magenta, green, and brown are mixed together with black heavy outline in a floral motif. STUNNING!

I will keep you posted with what I decide to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment