Tuesday, February 8, 2011

More Photos of the Red and Navy Paris Bow Dress



I added the latest Penelope Red design to the etsy shop today, the Red and Navy Paris Bow Dress.

I believe, when buying online, it is always nice to have as many photos as possible of the design/product, so I have added a few more to this blog posting.



The Paris Bow Dress has been handmade from rayon elastane jersey knit fabric in two beautiful colours, a bright red and a navy blue. The rayon (viscose) makes it very comfortable and soft, the elastane helps it to hold its shape and creates such a beautiful drape.



The large red bow at the bust and colouring makes people think its a little bit French, and a little bit nautical. I wore my own copy of this design on the weekend, and many comments were made about the French feel to this design.



The Paris Bow Dress is based on a mixture of two of my most popular designs; the Paris Bow Top (below) and the Black Rose Red Dress (above).




I love having a full skirt, and a nipped in waist, so I made the dress to have 6 pleats on front waist, 6 pleats on back waist, and one large pleat at centre front under the bow. The pleats accentuate the waist, and fall out to reveal a full skirt at hem.




This dress is perfect to just slip on over your head (no zip or fastening), put on some red lipstick, grab a pair of red shoes and your favourite summer hat, and you are ready to go!



Another great aspect of this dress is that you can easily dress it up with a cute heel, some jewellery and a clutch bag and wear it to a party.



I have already created a US size 4, 6 and 8. More sizes will be available. If you would like to purchase a copy of this handmade, unique design, please contact me at designer@penelopered.com.au or take a look at the Penelope Red etsy online shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment