Friday, February 18, 2011

Penelope Red at The Rocks Market: 26th & 27th February 2011


The Penelope Red boutique stand will be at the Rocks Markets on the 26th and 27th of February, 2011.

The photos included in this post were taken a few weeks ago when I had my stand set up at the Rocks Markets. It was fairly quiet, so I decided t0 continue hand sewing the gold sequinned silk top I am creating for the new Autumn Collection.



I love giving my garments that handmade appeal, and even though hand sewing sequinned lace onto a top is time consuming, I know this design will be stunning! Already people were wanting to take a look at the unfinished piece, let alone the finished piece. I can't wait to see this in the photo shoot!



The Rocks Markets, Sydney is open from 10am til 5pm, both Saturday and Sunday. Please note that the Penelope Red boutique is not at the markets every week, and if you take a look at the official Penelope Red website, there is a notice of the next time I am there.

No comments:

Post a Comment