Sunday, April 24, 2011

Outfit fun at The Rocks Markets!

One of the best parts about my work is that I get to meet many wonderful people while at The Rocks Markets. I have been very lucky to meet a few good friends since starting to sell there, and Leanne and her sister Lorelle, are two of them.

Leanne bought the Ikat Bolero (worn in the photo above) a few months ago, and wore it last weekend to show me how it looked on. I was so pleased with how it looked on her I had to take a photo. This bolero is a one-of-a-kind wool and jacquard cropped jacket, and I will be making more similar styles to this (in other fabrics) soon.

Since I was in the photo taking mood, here are a few others...



Leanne and I out the front of my Penelope Red market stand.


Leanne looked fantastic in this outfit, and many people commented when she tried this outfit on: the Black Silk Emilie Blouse and the black linen and purple Cairo Skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment