Thursday, May 5, 2011

More Customer Photos!



A friend, who happens to be one of my best customers, had a short break in Port Macquarie over the Easter long weekend. She took her Penelope Red wardrobe with her, and was very thoughtful to have taken some photos to share with me and the world!

Above, Leanne (RHS) is wearing the Paris Cowl Neck Top, in Red and Black.


Leanne is wearing in the photo above, the Kir Royale Kimono and the Olive Hathor Pants- soon to be added to my etsy shop online, and the bigcartel shop.


Next, Leanne is wearing the Black Gold Kimono, with the White Russian Mini Skirt.



The last photo, Leanne is wearing the Black and White Bow Tie Blouse. I only made 4 copies of this top, and they are all gone! The Black Chiffon Bow Tie Top is similar and is available in the Penelope Red Australian Dollar online shop, on bigcartel.

It is such a pleasure to see my customers enjoying their Penelope Red purchases- I really don't like the idea of my designs collecting dust in the wardrobe of my customers! If you have previously bought a Penelope Red design, and have a photo of you enjoying life in it and would like to share it, please email me at designer@penelopered.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment