Thursday, October 23, 2014

The New Penelope Red Bias Blouse with Flared Sleeve and Asymmetrical Neckline.

Recently I have been experimenting with bias cut designs, predominantly a style I had created a few years ago with an asymmetrical neckline. It originally had only one sleeve, which I think for some people was a little too avante garde! So this season I created it with a pair of flared sleeves and it has made a great style so much more fantastic, more versatile and easier to wear. 

(Above is yesterday's outfit, and I am wearing a version of the bias blouse with a new pair of flared pants- all by #penelopereddesigns)


I have now made quite a few versions of this new flared sleeve bias blouse- I have kept a few for myself and some of my regular customers have bought a few too.


The above version has been made from two vintage red wools- a fantastic red wool print and a plain red crepe. This is a one of a kind design!

Once I find more photos of other versions of this style I will add them to the blog too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment